Teasing a woman has always been a great way for a guy to flirt and build attraction with her. If done right, teasing lowers a woman's defenses and makes her comfortable talking to you. It will also make you look more confident because you aren't trying to suck up to her.
Teasing a girl over text can also be used as a tool to build sexual tension between the two of you. For this reason alone, teasing is definitely a great way of flirting you should use whenever you are texting a girl you like.
But before we move on to the part where we take a closer look at how to tease her, it is important to go over some of the things you might be doing that could backfire on you.
If You Want to Tease Her
Before you can tease a girl over text messages, you should know a couple of things first:
1) If you tease her, make sure that she will respond favorably to it. This means that you should always present yourself as a fun and adventurous guy over your texts. Sometimes guys start their texts with something boring or dull and then suddenly move on to teasing her. This can give her an impression that they are mocking her. For this reason, you should always make your texts fun and present yourself as an adventurous guy right from the get-go. This way you are guaranteed to succeed in teasing her.
2) When you tease her, avoid things that can be taken too seriously. It should be pretty obvious that you avoid teasing about things like political views, religion, her personal life and things she might find very important. And if she seems like someone who takes some things way too seriously, avoid them. The best course of action here is just to start with something very light that won't backfire on you, in case she doesn't find it funny.
Now, since we cleared the no-nos out of the way, let's take a look how to tease a girl through text messages.
How to Tease Her Over a Text Message?
The rule of thumb here is to always keep your texts fun and upbeat. You don't even need to come up with very elaborate ways of teasing her. What usually works the best is the interactions you already had with her. If she said something you thought was funny to you, you could definitely use that to your advantage.
Also, blowing something she said way out of the proportion can also be used "against her." As long as you make it funny, it will work flawlessly. Even better, if she says something that can be taken two ways, you can accuse her of having a dirty mind and thinking only about "one thing." You can even take this one step further and use role reversal where you berate her of only wanting you only for your body. Obvious overdramatization will work almost all the time because it's too absurd to be taken seriously.
Of course, there are much more ways you can tease her over your text messages:
- You can give her a nickname and call her that whenever possible.
- Point something out that she said that could be considered embarrassing and nerdy.
- Talk to her like a parent and berate her when she says something that can be taken as inappropriate.
- You could even disagree with her just for the fun of it.
- Just stereotype her in a humorous way.
The more creative you can get at it, the better your delivery will be, and the better results you will see.
How to Tease Her the Right Way
Just bear in mind to always keep it as fun and as simple as possible. Don't overcomplicate things by trying to squeeze your teasing into a serious conversation. If you both are having a good time while texting each other, eventually she will present you with enough material for you to tease her. Then, it's just up to you to recognize when it's the right time to tease her.
Additionally, if you want to improve your texting skills even more, take a look at Text That Girl. Not only will it teach you everything you would ever need to know about texting girls, but also make you a fun, awesome guy; someone who knows how to keep her glued to her phone, waiting for your messages. It's definitely something I recommend to any man who wants to improve his phone game.